About the role
The candidate will study the cleaning behaviour of a new surfactant developed in our company. This involves the study of new formulations that can be applied in laundry, dishwashing and personal care products through design of experiments.
About the position
The candidate has to be passionate in green technologies and willing to learn new skills.
The candidate MUST:
- Have experience and knowledge in formulation science
- Good communication skills
- Able to deliver the results through reports and PowerPoint presentations
It is preferred that the candidate have:
- Experience with design of experiments
- Knowledge on the scientific and commercial principles of laundry products
Salary: Competitive according experience
Location: Imperial College South Kensington Campus, London